This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
Tickets will be on sale from June 21st on the website www.chigiana.org, and at the Box Office in Palazzo Chigi Saracini, every day (see hours); on the day of the concert ticket sales will continue on location, two hours prior to the concert.
TEATRO DEI RINNOVATI and TEATRO DEI ROZZI
Reserved seats (stalls and boxes I, II e III level)
full price* €10 reduced €5
*Except for concerts in the “Factor” series (July-August) where all tickets are 5€
CHURCH OF SANT’AGOSTINO
Entry (assigned seat)* €10
Reduced entry €5
Except the concerts in the “Factor” series (August) and the concert on 18 July which will have a 5€ ticket
For the concert on 1 September only: free entry, advance reservations required, limited seats available
PALAZZO CHIGI SARACINI
Entry (assigned seat) €5
– Cortile del Rettorato (19 July, 23 August)
– Piazza Jacopo della Quercia (3 August)
– San Rocco a Pilli, Villa Ucciano (5 August)
– Sovicille, Chiesa di Ponte allo Spino (12 August)
– Cortile del Podestà (20 August)
Entry (reserved seat) €10
Reduced Entry* €5
– Cappella di Vitaleta (21 August); tickets on sale by the Festival Paesaggi Musicali Toscani
*Reductions are reserved for students, young people under 26, people over the age of 65, MIV season ticket holders of the 2020/2021 season and affiliated organizations
– Palazzo Chigi Saracini (15, 17, 24, 28 and 30 July, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 26, 28 and 30 August)
– Teatro dei Rinnovati (31 July, 6 and 7 August)
– Church of Sant’Agostino (3 and 27 August)
Entry (reserved seat) €5
– Piazza del Campo (Siena, 16 July)
– Church of Sant’Agostino (Siena, 1 September)
– Hermitage of S. Leonardo al Lago (Monteriggioni, 13 July – INFO)
– Musical Appointments with the Student Artists (University for Foreigners, Siena, 23 July – Loro Ciuffenna, 27 July – Basilica of San Lucchese, 9 August – Church of San Girolamo in Campansi, 20 August – Basilica of San Lucchese, 23 August – Residenza Villa I Lecci, 29 August – Church of Sant’Agostino Siena, 4 September)
Free Entry, advance reservations required, limited seating available
– Abbey of Sant’Antimo (Castelnuovo dell’Abate – Montalcino, 14 August)
Entry with mandatory advance reservation, limited seats available
AFFILIATIONS / AGREEMENTS
Tickets can be purchased online at www.chigiana.org from June 21 until 12pm on the day of the concert. Visa e Mastercard credit cards are accepted through the online portal and/or with resellers TicketOne.it.
AT THE BOX OFFICE
(at Palazzo Chigi Saracini and the other concert locations)
Tickets for individual events can be purchased from 21 June to 1 September every day on the ground floor of Palazzo Chigi Saracini (via di Città, 89, 53100 Siena – see hours below). For the concerts scheduled at Palazzo Chigi Saracini, the sale will continue until the concert begins. For concerts scheduled in other places, the sale will continue two hours before the concert at the respective locations.
TICKET OFFICE HOURS
· At Palazzo Chigi Saracini: Every day from 9:30am to 12:30pm.
· At the location of each concert: from 2 hours prior to the start of the concert
(except when indicated otherwise on the individual page of the concert.)
· At the ChigianArtCafè, Palazzo Chigi Saracini – Opening hours
– Thursday 11.00-17.00
– Friday 11.00-22.30
– Saturday 11.00-22.30
– Sunday 11.00-17.00
PHONE BOOKING / ADVANCE RESERVATIONS (tel. 3339385543)
It is possible to book tickets by phone from 21 June until 1 September from Monday to Friday from 9.30 to 12.30 at the number 3339385543. The reservation must be confirmed by sending receipt of payment by email to: email@example.com The payment may be made to the postal account c/c 14032536 or via bank transfer to Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena (IBAN IT 08 B 01030 14217 000063125544), held by the Fondazione Accademia Musicale Chigiana onlus (via di Città, 89 – 53100 Siena).
Due to the restrictions introduced by the Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, which have greatly reduced the number of tickets available, all seats will be assigned by the Administration, taking into account the presence of family members “Congiunti” (**).
(**) According to Italian law – art. 76 del D.P.R. 445/2000, “CONGIUNTI” are defined as: ascendants, descendants, spouses, civil partners, brothers, sisters, relatives of the same degree, aunts/uncles and nieces/nephews.
For further information please contact the Accademia Musicale Chigiana, tel. 0577.220920.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR DISABLED PERSONS
To take advantage of places for the handicapped, reservations are required with the Academy ticket office. The person accompanying the disabled person is entitled to a free ticket with an assigned seat.
Tickets sold are neither refundable nor replaceable unless the event is canceled.
For more information, please call 0577 22091 (or 3339385543 from Monday to Friday from 9.30 to 12.30 only).